Comfort, style and value are easy to find at Fenton Home Furnishings
Our stores are comfortable and inviting. You’ll find unique products that you won’t find in larger stores along with everyday home furnishings. Stop in and meet our thoughtful and knowledgeable staff. And our popular in-home design consultations are FREE.
Fenton 810-629-0650 Waterford 248-623-6831 Lapeer 810-667-4553 Frankenmuth 989-652-0800
Mon, Thurs, Fri 10-8 | Tues, Wed, Sat 10-6 | Sun 12-5
Shop All our stores and find great summer Clearance Items. Plus, All In-Stock Accessories NOW 50% OFF. Hot summer savings NOW Extended!
Amish hand-crafted furniture is built to last for generations. Quality, hard-work, cooperation. You'll find this heritage is in each piece made.
SAVE on Sleep Right NOW!
Now is the time to save on premium mattresses! Save up to 50% on top namebrands. Hurry in!
Sofas, Sectionals, Love seats, Chairs, Ottomans, Recliners, Motion. You'll find styles that can be customized and styles that are ready to go. Living room upholstery is our speciality.
Lean back and relax! Choose from Manual controls or Power controls - recline with a touch of a button.
Our niche is rustic furnishings for your cabin and lake home. Find Old Hickory Furniture, one-of-a-kind hunting and fishing antiques and many other rustic treasures.
Frankenmuth + Lapeer + Fenton + Waterford
Sleep is POWER + Personalized. Shop our NEW Mattress Galleries at ALL our stores!
Design Services + Window Treatments
It can be overwhelming putting all the pieces together. With our FREE Interior Design Services, we can help bring your ideas to life and help put the finishing touch on your home’s decor.
- Unsure where to begin? We can guide you through choosing and purchasing your furnishings.
- Stop by and meet one of our designers to help get you started.
- We’ll visit your home or just stop in for ideas.
- And when you know your style, we can be your support placing your furnishings.
Red Carpet Delivery
- When arriving at your home, our drivers respectfully layout red carpet and wear white gloves while carefully placing your furnishings in the desired location.