+ Subject to credit approval.
++ Please see stores for details. Some restrictions may apply.
Mon, Thurs, Fri 10-8
Tues, Wed, Sat 10-6
CUSTOMER SERVICE & WARRANTY
Our manufacturers offer a one year warranty. Some manufacturers
may offer longer warranties. All service claims must be called to
the store it was purchased within three days of delivery. Service
is an earnest effort basis and includes service parts for the first
year. Normal wear and tear or customer-caused problems are not included.
Service is not applicable to reupholstered furniture. The furniture
must be in possession of the original owner. When calling the store
for customer service please have the sales invoice number available.
We reserve the right to inspect the damaged merchandise in your
home, service the merchandise in your home, our stores or the factory,
and photograph the merchandise in your home. “As-is”
merchandise is sold with no returns, exchanges, refunds or service.
CUSTOM & SPECIAL ORDERS
Merchandise not stocked in our stores can be purchased as a Special
Order. Some manufacturers offer Custom made Special Order merchandise
manufactured to your specifications. Since these orders is placed
specifically for you, THE ORDER CAN NOT BE CANCELLED. The merchandise
will take approximately 6 to 8 weeks to arrive at our stores from
the date the order was placed. Imports may take longer. THE
REQUIRED DEPOSIT ON SPECIAL ORDERS IS 50%, AND IT IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
Delivery must be accepted once it arrives at our stores. Storage
is an additional charge.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Refunds can be given to undelivered orders within three days of
being written. The required deposit of 50% on Custom Orders (Special
Orders) is non-refundable. All monies paid on orders cancelled after
three days will become store credits. They are not refundable.
When your merchandise has arrived at our stores, you will be contacted
for delivery. At the time of purchase delivery will be determined.
If the merchandise is in stock, you should expect delivery within
three business days unless otherwise stated. If the merchandise
is a Custom or Special Order, delivery will be scheduled with you
when the merchandise arrives to our stores.
We will arrange an approximate 4-hour time window for your delivery.
For example, a 4-hour time window can be between 10:00 a.m. and
2:00 p.m., 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., or 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
depending upon the delivery route. We will try to accommodate your
request for a special time frame.
Your new furniture will be set up in the room you request. Drivers
are not permitted to move and/or handle stereo, television or any
other electronic devices. The drivers will assist you in moving
your existing furniture to another room on the same floor.
A reasonable effort will be made to fit the furniture into the house
and/or room. It is advisable for customers to take all pertinent
measurements to ensure that furniture will fit into the house and/or
room before purchasing an item.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Upholstery and Leather
- Rotate and flip your cushions regularly to evenly
distribute wear. Try to do this once a week.
- All fibers will loose their “loft” and the cushions
may appear to be sagging or crushing. It is imperative that you
“fluff” your cushions in order to bring back the loft
and more evenly distribute the fibers. This should also be done
once a week.
- Don’t expose your upholstered furniture to full sunlight
for long lengths of time.
- Keep your furniture away from extreme temperature or moisture
- Dab spills with a soft, clean, white cloth or absorbent paper
towel. If possible, do not let spills dry. Follow our recommended
cleaning methods as described below for the type of cleaning code
specified. The recommended cleaning code can be found on the deck
tag under your seat cushions.
- Remove dust and dry stains with a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush
attachment every 10-15 days.
- Leather upholstery should be dusted regularly and wiped down with
a damp cloth. Never use wax, polish, or oil leather cleaner. Using
a soft cloth to buff the leather after cleaning will bring out the
patina and add luster to the leather.
Recommended Cleaning Codes for Spot Cleaning Only
- “W” needs to be cleaned with a water-based cleaner
only – distilled or bottled water is recommended. Do not saturate
and blot dry to avoid leaving a water ring.
- “S” needs to be cleaned with a solvent based cleaner
- “SW” can be cleaned with water-based cleaning agents,
foam, or a solvent based cleaner, but do not saturate.
It is not recommended to steam clean your upholstered furniture.
Periodic professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Maintenance for upholstery furniture with Fixed or Tight Covers
- Test ALL treatments on a concealed part of the furniture piece
- Dab the spill with a soft, clean, white cloth or absorbent paper
- Do not apply solvents directly onto the stain; pour onto a clean
- Clean the stain using a circular motion working from the outside
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes
- Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away
from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks,
placemats, etc.) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain
ingredients that may damage the finish.
- Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit
in the same spot all the time.
- Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from
plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and
- Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping
action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots
in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can
cause severe finish damage.
- Use a protective pad when writing with a ballpoint pen on the
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture
- Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.
Please contact one of our stores for additional care and use information.
PRODUCT SELECTION & PRICING
Unfortunately because our inventory is continually changing we can
not present all our merchandise for sale on our website. We do try
to showcase many of our popular styles. Pricing for merchandise
can be obtained by visiting, phoning or emailing one of our stores.