Comfort, style and value are easy to find at Fenton Home Furnishings
Our stores are comfortable and inviting. You’ll find unique products that you won’t find in larger stores along with everyday home furnishings. Stop in and meet our thoughtful and knowledgeable staff. And our popular in-home design consultations are FREE.
Closed Easter, Sunday.
Fenton 810-629-0650 Waterford 248-623-6831 Lapeer 810-667-4553 Frankenmuth 989-652-0800
Mon, Thurs, Fri 10-8 | Tues, Wed, Sat 10-6 | Sun 12-5
Stop in + sit down in new chair! Comfort is easy with power recline and tilt head rests.
Amish hand-crafted furniture is built to last for generations. Quality, hard-work, cooperation. You'll find this heritage is in each piece made.
Sofas, Sectionals, Love seats, Chairs, Ottomans, Recliners, Motion. You'll find styles that can be customized and styles that are ready to go. Living room upholstery is our speciality.
Find heirloom quality bedrooms from the Amish at all our stores. Under bed storage, sleigh beds, and more!
Power Foot Rest + Head Rest + Lumbar
The Theo features lumbar support, tilt head rest and full reclining capabilities. With a push of a button, you'll find amazing comfort.
Open and close Hunter Douglas shades with the touch of a button. Use remote control, smart phone or ipad. Visit our Frankenmuth store for more information.
Explore our Frankenmuth store and discover seven levels of furnishings. Free World Famous Chicken Dinner with Purchase!
Design Services + Window Treatments
It can be overwhelming putting all the pieces together. With our FREE Interior Design Services, we can help bring your ideas to life and help put the finishing touch on your home’s decor.
- Unsure where to begin? We can guide you through choosing and purchasing your furnishings.
- Stop by and meet one of our designers to help get you started.
- We’ll visit your home or just stop in for ideas.
- And when you know your style, we can be your support placing your furnishings.
Red Carpet Delivery
- When arriving at your home, our drivers respectfully layout red carpet and wear white gloves while carefully placing your furnishings in the desired location.