Comfort, style and value are easy to find at Fenton Home Furnishings
Our stores are comfortable and inviting. You’ll find unique products that you won’t find in larger stores along with everyday home furnishings. Stop in and meet our thoughtful and knowledgeable staff. And our popular in-home design consultations are FREE.
Fenton 810-629-0650 Waterford 248-623-6831 Lapeer 810-667-4553 Frankenmuth 989-652-0800
Mon, Thurs, Fri 10-8 | Tues, Wed, Sat 10-6 | Sun 12-5
Find deep discounts on floor models and custom pieces! Recliners now 30% off! Store-wide savings on quality premium furniture including mattresses & adjustable beds.
SAVE on recliners with easy to use POWER controls. Tilt your head, find lumbar support, lift easily from your chair. Sizes range from petite to extra large and everything in between.
Find heirloom quality bedrooms from the Amish at all our stores. Under bed storage, sleigh beds, and more!
Sofas, Sectionals, Love seats, Chairs, Ottomans, Recliners, Motion. You'll find styles that can be customized and styles that are ready to go. Living room upholstery is our speciality.
Amish hand-crafted furniture is built to last for generations. Quality, hard-work, cooperation. You'll find this heritage is in each piece made.
Stop by any of our stores and test out a new mattress. Adjustable beds and an assortment of pillows. Find what you really need for great mornings and good nights. Tempur-Pedic, Sealy, Stearns & Foster, Therapedic.
Design Services + Window Treatments
It can be overwhelming putting all the pieces together. With our FREE Interior Design Services, we can help bring your ideas to life and help put the finishing touch on your home’s decor.
- Unsure where to begin? We can guide you through choosing and purchasing your furnishings.
- Stop by and meet one of our designers to help get you started.
- We’ll visit your home or just stop in for ideas.
- And when you know your style, we can be your support placing your furnishings.
Red Carpet Delivery
- When arriving at your home, our drivers respectfully layout red carpet and wear white gloves while carefully placing your furnishings in the desired location.