If you need assistance with your purchase, please create a service ticket below. Please choose the location where you made the purchase. Thank you.
Fenton click here
Waterford click here
Lapeer click here
Frankenmuth click here
Mon, Thurs, Fri 10-8
Tues, Wed, Sat 10-6
CUSTOMER SERVICE & WARRANTY
Our manufacturers offer a one year warranty. Some manufacturers may offer longer warranties. All service claims must be called to the store it was purchased within three days of delivery. Service is an earnest effort basis and includes service parts for the first year. Normal wear and tear or customer-caused problems are not included. Service is not applicable to reupholstered furniture. The furniture must be in possession of the original owner. When calling the store for customer service please have the sales invoice number available. We reserve the right to inspect the damaged merchandise in your home, service the merchandise in your home, our stores or the factory, and photograph the merchandise in your home. “As-is” merchandise is sold with no returns, exchanges, refunds or service.
CUSTOM & SPECIAL ORDERS
Merchandise not stocked in our stores can be purchased as a Special Order. Some manufacturers offer Custom made Special Order merchandise manufactured to your specifications. Since these orders are placed specifically for you, THE ORDER CAN NOT BE CANCELLED. The merchandise will take approximately 6 to 8 weeks to arrive at our stores from the date the order was placed. Imports may take longer. THE REQUIRED DEPOSITON SPECIAL ORDERS IS 50%, AND IT IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Delivery must be accepted once it arrives at our stores. Storage is an additional charge.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Refunds can be given to undelivered orders within three days of being written. The required deposit of 50% on Custom Orders (Special Orders) is non-refundable. All monies paid on orders cancelled after three days will become store credits. They are not refundable.
When your merchandise has arrived at our stores, you will be contacted for delivery. At the time of purchase delivery will be determined. If the merchandise is in stock, you should expect delivery within three business days unless otherwise stated. If the merchandise is a Custom or Special Order, delivery will be scheduled with you when the merchandise arrives to our stores.We will arrange an approximate 4-hour time window for your delivery. For example, a 4-hour time window can be between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., or 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. depending upon the delivery route. We will try to accommodate your request for a special time frame.Your new furniture will be set up in the room you request. Drivers are not permitted to move and/or handle stereo, television or any other electronic devices. The drivers will assist you in moving your existing furniture to another room on the same floor.A reasonable effort will be made to fit the furniture into the house and/or room. It is advisable for customers to take all pertinent measurements to ensure that furniture will fit into the house and/or room before purchasing an item.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
Upholstery and Leather
– Rotate and flip your cushions regularly to evenly distribute wear. Try to do this once a week.
– All fibers will loose their “loft” and the cushions may appear to be sagging or crushing. It is imperative that you “fluff” your cushions in order to bring back the loft and more evenly distribute the fibers. This should also be done once a week.
– Don’t expose your upholstered furniture to full sunlight for long lengths of time.
– Keep your furniture away from extreme temperature or moisture changes.
– Dab spills with a soft, clean, white cloth or absorbent paper towel. If possible, do not let spills dry. Follow our recommended cleaning methods as described below for the type of cleaning code specified. The recommended cleaning code can be found on the deck tag under your seat cushions.
– Remove dust and dry stains with a vacuum cleaner or a soft brush attachment every 10-15 days.
– Leather upholstery should be dusted regularly and wiped down with a damp cloth. Never use wax, polish, or oil leather cleaner. Using a soft cloth to buff the leather after cleaning will bring out the patina and add luster to the leather.Recommended Cleaning Codes for Spot Cleaning Only
– “W” needs to be cleaned with a water-based cleaner only – distilled or bottled water is recommended. Do not saturate and blot dry to avoid leaving a water ring.
– “S” needs to be cleaned with a solvent based cleaner only
– “SW” can be cleaned with water-based cleaning agents, foam, or a solvent based cleaner, but do not saturate.
It is not recommended to steam clean your upholstered furniture. Periodic professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Maintenance for upholstery furniture with Fixed or Tight Covers
– Test ALL treatments on a concealed part of the furniture piece first.
– Dab the spill with a soft, clean, white cloth or absorbent paper towel.
– Do not apply solvents directly onto the stain; pour onto a clean cloth.
– Clean the stain using a circular motion working from the outside inwards.
– Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes fading.
– Avoid extreme changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from radiators, heat and air vents and air conditioning units.
– Avoid placing plastic or rubber materials (lamp bases, notebooks, placemats, etc.) on your furniture, as certain plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish.
– Periodically rotate accessories on furniture so they do not sit in the same spot all the time.
– Use pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface from plastic, rubber, hot dishes, beverages, bookends, flowerpots and vases.
– Clean up spills immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. Water left over a long period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medications can cause severe finish damage.
– Use a protective pad when writing with a ballpoint pen on the furniture surface.
– Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
– Avoid placing furniture directly under windows.Please contact one of our stores for additional care and use information.
Please note that if you purchase a warranty for your upholstery, wood or leather, you must follow the instructions of the warranty. Please refer to the warranty card.
PRODUCT SELECTION & PRICING
Unfortunately because our inventory is continually changing we can not present all our merchandise for sale on our website. We do try to showcase many of our popular styles. Pricing for merchandise can be obtained by visiting, phoning or emailing one of our stores.